So seeing how I've been home from New York for over a month, I decided it was finally time to post some pictures. My friend Candace and I went to New York in October for about 5 days to do a little site seeing and A LOT of shopping! We stayed at the Mansfield Hotel, which is about 2 blocks from Times Square so we were able to walk to most of the places we went.
We left late Tuesday night and arrived in New York on Wednesday morning. We checked into our hotel and slept off our jet lag for a couple of hours before heading out to see Times Square.
Times Square
At the ABC Studio, waiting to get into Regis and Kelly.
Eating at Planet Hollywood.
Unfortunately, Candace got her wallet stolen while we were shopping! Luckily, she didn't have very much money in there, but all her credit cards and I.D. were in there so she had to call and cancel everything. When she called the airline to see what she needed to do about her I.D. for the flight home, they told her she needed to file a police report and have a copy of that to show what happened so we spent the afternoon visting with the New York City Police Department. I'm sure we were very entertaining for them!! I got to drive all around the city with one of the officers to find the store and get the address and store information! I'm pretty sure they thought we were CRAZY!!
Waiting in line at the Empire State Building
Getting ready to go to "Wicked."
On Saturday we spent pretty much the whole day shopping. New York is like shopping Heaven!! It is crazy how many stores there are! We went to 5th Avenue and shopped all the stores there. I loved the NBA store. It was WAY cool. We also went to Rockefellar Plaza and had lunch at the cafe by the skating rink. We did so many fun things and I have a million more pictures but this post is already too long . It was nice to get away from the responsibilities of being a mom! And I'm ready to start planning another trip... Who's in? I'm thinking somewhere exotic??
**Thanks to my mom for watching Ryker the whole time I was gone!**
5 comments:
Like I said before I'm way jealous of all the fun you've been having lately! I love New York, I went with my fam when Geoff and I were dating so he didn't come, I want to take him there so bad, ahhh maybe one day!
I am so jealous! New York looks really fun - You guys did some of the things I would love to do there, too! Did you make it to Letterman? Vacations are the best - I could always use one! Are there any tickets left for Wicked in Utah? I heard it was sold out, but I've heard that it is awesome!
It looks like you crazy girls had a blast! Im so glad you guys were able to meet and become such good friends. I hope everything is going good for you!
Its about time.. Looks and sounds like you girls had a great time!!
Post a Comment