Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another "What the HELL?" moment

It was about 11:00 and I had FINALLY finished all my grading for the night, the kitchen was clean again, and Ryker was finally sleeping soundly! I had just gotten myself settled to watch the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy and fold some laundry when Ryker comes stumbling down the hall... I picked him up only to discover his clothes are wet because he's peed the bed! Wonderful!! I sent him into the bathroom so he could finish his business and went to check the damage to the sheets and get a change of clothes. I walk into the bathroom to find him peeing everywhere because he didn't lift up the lid of the toilet! What the hell, dude?? Lift up the freaking lid and pee in the toilet!!!! I know the poor kid was half asleep, but the whole peeing the bed and then peeing all over the bathroom is about enough to send me over the edge especially since I had just changed his sheets and cleaned the bathroom yesterday!! I did manage to keep my cool and get him all cleaned up, in a fresh pair of pajamas, and tucked into my bed before I lost it!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Ryker is so cute!!! He never does anything wrong! I don't know what you are talking about.

Jason said...

I'm gonna have to agree with your mom on this one.. I cant see him doing that either.. ha ha ha.

Wehrle said...

Ha! I am sorry I am laughing, I know how bad that sucks! It just sounds so funny when you tell it! I hate all things potty traing!!!

Thoma Lee & Ron Olsen said...

The only thing worse is having TWO little kids peeing their beds in one night - and fumbling around in the dark trying to find bedding so they can both go back to bed in their OWN beds! You are too funny and Ryker is a kick!

Nicole said...

I'm right there with ya sister. A few weeks ago, JB came into our room because he had peed his bed so I get him all changed and settled and then he peed in our bed!! Not to mention I woke up THIS morning with JB's legs on top of my head and pee all over ME!! I keep threatening to put him back in diapers to sleep in. I guess it's about time I quit threatening and start doing ey'?

Heidi said...

I seriously love your stories they crack me up. I'm sorry that your crappy stories make me laugh so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh my hell, that is hilarious!! Don't you love little boys. I went through something similar about 3 weeks ago, but mine involved puking. I think I'd rather clean up pee!!!