Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hiking

Ryker and I went on a hike (well, really a little walk with lots of stops to look at the beaver dams and to throw rocks and sticks in the river) with Ryan on Saturday.


Throwing rocks in the river... I think he could have probably done this all day.
Oops! Ryker thought he would just jump across some water, but he didn't quite make it... He got a little muddy!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I have the cutest nephew! Thanks for the update! We miss you guys. You know we would LOVE to babysit anytime. Let us know!

P.S. LOVE the shirt Ryker!

Becker Family said...

You should post a picture of Ryan. Hellloooo!

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute. We haven't seen him forever. We need to get with you and schedule a time to go up to the cabin. Ryker would love it. Maybe Ryan too. (who is Ryan)??????