Thursday, May 21, 2009

Out of Sync???

Tuesday was our Sixth Grade Talent Show...
So as the finale of the show, the 5th and 6th grade teachers perfromed a little dancing/lip singing number to "Bye, Bye, Bye" by *NSync and let me just tell you, we've got talent!!! We got up and made fools of ourselves and the kids loved it. They even wanted an encore! LOL!!
I have been really blessed to have such great work friends. I love the people I work with and don't know what I'd do without them. They all help me get through the work day!!
Ellen, Phyllis, Cami, Michelle, Heid, Lauri, and me (my teaching partner, Holly, wasn't there for the picture, but she danced and sang her little heart out for the performance)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That was so fun, we are such dorks!

jeniece said...

seriously wish i could have seen that.

Thoma Lee & Ron Olsen said...

I had no idea you were so TALENTED! have an incredible summer.......

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I wish I could have seen it!!!