Monday, June 22, 2009

Four Year Old Pics

I decided to do Ryker's four year old pictures at Union Station.... And it was quite the adventure! I don't know how photographers do it because I was about to beat him by the time we were done. He didn't want to look at the camera or smile or sit where I asked him to sit or do anything I asked him to do! It was very frustrating, but we finally managed to get some cute ones.









8 comments:

Joe - Kristie Runyan said...

He's so darling!! What cute pics!!

Connie mentioned that you wanted an invite to our blog. Just send me an email so I know where to send the invite! :)

See you later.

Joe - Kristie Runyan said...

Forgot to give you my email!! LOL

Kristierunyan@gmail.com

Chelsey said...

He is so dang cute Melissa! We did Logan's pictures there too this year, I just need to get them posted. Oh and I didn't do them, I wouldn't have the patience either!

Wehrle said...

He is so stinkn' cute melis!! I can't believe our kids are so old!! Did you change your mind about the renunion? I hope I get to see you while I am home!!

Heidi said...

So cute! Today was fun, we will have to do it again, at Cami's parents cuz its free! See ya Thursday!

Chelsea said...

I love the one of him sitting with his arms crossed and bare foot. So cute.
Im excited to catch up with you tonight! See ya soon.

Strong Family said...

They are so cute! I should hire you to do Trey's. I still need to do his 3 year old pictures. Ugh!

Becker Family said...

Too cute! I know too well how stressful pictures can be! I love all his expressions!