Friday, July 3, 2009

Bear Lake

Ryker and I went to Bear Lake last weekend with my Aunt Tracy and Uncle Tico and their family. We had so much fun! We got up there on Friday and spent a few hours just relaxing at the house, then we went to dinner and then took the kids to the park.

Briley, Baylee, Katie, Korbin, Michelle, Tracy, and Tico
Katie, Michelle, and I had a climbing contest... Katie won.
Davis, Carson, and Ryker taking a break from playing football.
On Friday night, we went to the Pickleville Playhouse and saw "The Hanging of El Bandito." It was HILARIOUS!!! We all really enjoyed it and Ryker LOVED it. He laughed so hard and nearly fell off his seat!
On Saturday, we went boating! Ryker and me in the FREEZING water.
Robbie and I tried to build a sandcastle, but the kids kept knocking it down.
Davis, McCord, Ryker, me, and Robbie
Ryker loved being on the boat, but it took a little convincing to get him on the tube. He did finally do it and loved it! The water was so beautiful, but soooo cold!
It was just a bit cold! We spent a lot time wrapped up in jackets and towels, but we still all managed to get quite sunburned.
Maria, me, Katie, Raegann, Michelle, and Baylee
Wakeboarding... I can't do any cool tricks, but at least I got up!
My cousin, Robbie, showing me what REAL wakeboarding is suppose to look like!
Ryker, me, and Tracy enjoying a boat ride.
On Sunday, we rented bikes and rode the bike trail down Bear Lake Blvd. It was not an easy bike ride with this kind of bike!!
After our bike ride, we stopped for Raspberry Shakes and then headed home.
We all had a great time! Thanks again Tracy and Tico!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love bear lake, it looked like you had fun, but i hate it when it is so cold there. we are going in like three weeks so hopefully it will have warmed up a little bit by then!

Bryce and Janica said...

I'm trying to get a hold of you, but your number is disconnected and not listed. Is it because your being hounded by all the men? Well Lacey is coming into town for the reunion, and we are getting some girls together tomorrow night, Friday for dinner and you need to come. Let me know if your interested. Hopefully you get this message in time.