Sunday, August 16, 2009

Union Station

Since I have to go back to work on Monday, I decided to take Ryker out for one last night of fun! I gave him a couple choices of what we could do and he chose to go to Union Station to look at the trains and to dinner at Union Grill. We have been to Union Station 3 or 4 times this summer, but he still LOVES it and says that it's one of his favorite places in the whole world.
We started the night off by looking at all the trains and climbing all over them. Then we met Ryan for dinner at Union Grill. After dinner, we had to look at the trains again and then went for a ride on the little trolley train they have around downtown Ogden. We decided we needed dessert after our ride so we headed back to Union Grill for some delicious mud pie. It was a very fun night and it was nice to spend some quality time with Ryker before I head back to work!


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Are you ready, cuz I sure am not! Why does summer always have to go by so fast? I will see ya tomorrow!

Deana :) said...

Oh my heavens...it's TOO SOON!!! Hope you have a great year. I'm teaching 6th this year, so expect some frantic calls/IM's from me asking for good ideas.

Annalee said...

The close up picture of Ryker is sooo cute!! and you too of course!

Thoma Lee & Ron Olsen said...

Those are the cutest pictures of you and Ryker -especially the last one! Love you~