Sunday, September 13, 2009

Boys DON'T Do That!!

For some reason Ryker thought it would be a good idea to PAINT his toenails..


I was getting ready Friday morning and came out into the living room and found Ryker sitting on the coffee table painting his toenails! I have told him at least a MILLION times that only girls paint their toenails and that boys don't do that, but apparently he doesn't believe me.

On a normal day I might be able to laugh at this, but of course he chose to do this on a day when I was running late and didn't really have time to clean him up, but I couldn't let him run around all day with polish on his toes!! He wasn't too happy either when I made him take the nail polish off.
This is what happens without Parental Supervision...
Perhaps he needs to spend less time with me and more time doing "manly" things??

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey, he did a pretty good job! With a little more practice he could start charging people to paint their toe nails! ;)

Annalee said...

I love it! You should have let him go all day with it! He did a pretty dang good job! Hopefully none got on your coffee table!!

Chelsea said...

Haha, that is too funny. Silly boy.

Becker Family said...

Too funny!

Jill said...

I think Ryker has plenty of male influence at my house! I will tell them to tell him not to paint his toenails.

Jason said...

Oh Dear!!!!!! ha ha ha ha

jeniece said...

what a gender-balanced child. football and pretty nails!