Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lights, Parties, Christmas, and more!

I have been quite the slacker lately when it comes to blogging (and just about everything else too!) So here are some of our December activites and Christmas all rolled into one post! Picture overload...

Visiting the lights at Layton Park
Ryker wasn't all that into the lights... He had more fun rolling in the snow and throwing snowballs at Ryan and me.

Annual Cousin Party at Jake & Annalee's
Ryan, me, Katie, Mike, Mark, Hadley, and Jaymie
Kira, Reese, Katie, me
I love my family! We have so much fun together and have so many silly traditions that even as an adult, I look forward to.
The girls (plus Ryker and Jon) in our Christmas pajamas from Grandma
The boys in their Christmas pajamas
The Girls
The Boys
I love how only Ryker is looking at the camera. He knows how to pose for a picture!
Ryker and me
For some reason I didn't take any pictures on Christmas Eve. :( We went to my Grandma Olsen's for dinner and hung out with the fam before we headed back to get ready for Santa... Because I was such a procrastinator this year, Ryan and I were up quite late on Christmas Eve finishing a few projects and wrapping presents. Luckily, we were able to finish everything!

Christmas Morning
Ryker was SO excited about Christmas this year. We had a lot of fun shopping together and getting things ready for the holidays. We got up around 8:00 on Christmas morning and Ryan came over to open presents with us. Then Dianna (Nate's mom), my parents, and my brothers came over for more presents and breakfast. Ryker got REALLy spoiled yet again this year. He got lots of Legos, a DVD player for the car, lots of DVDs, clothes, shoes, a new Razor trick bike, a new helmet, a T-Ball bat, baseballs, a ball bag, and much, much more!!
Ryker got a HUGE set of Star Wars Legos and Ryan so nicely volunteered ;) to put them together... 8 hours later, Ryker had a very cool space ship, which he destroyed in about 2 minutes!
My brothers and me (and Mayzee)
Andrew and Mayzee
Ryker made sure that Mayzee had some presents to open on Christmas. He got her a new bed and some toys.
Ryker and me
I was also very spoiled this year... I got some new clothes, a purse, scriptures, money for shopping, a new jacket, and an iPod touch!
After breakfast with my family, we headed to Nate's dad's house for more food and presents!
Kalle and Ryker
Grandpa Loock and Braxton putting together Ryker's Razor bike
After Wendy and Terry's house, we headed to Ryan's parents' house for one last party!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I hope you are ok with all of that family fun! Hope you can recover soon. ha ha!

Carrie and Jon said...

Wow! and I thought I had a busy Christmas! I'm glad that you got lots of fun gifts though... that somehow makes all the hustle and bustle worth it!

jeniece said...

question: the presents on the couch for Ryker, are those from Santa? i've never thought about wrapping presents from Santa. that would prevent the urge to peek. good idea.