Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I LOVE about Ryker

I LOVE...
  • His crazy, over-the-top obsession with sports
  • His stories about his basketball and football games and his imaginary sports friends (JC Penny, Sean Martin, Joe, Nick, and Kevin (the Jonas Brothers)
  • The football and basketball plays he draws up and leaves all over the house
  • His silly, uncontrollable laughter when he's sleepy
  • The way he stretches in the morning and announces that it's time to get up
  • When he lets me sleep in
  • When he tells me that Grandma and I look and smell like "fashion models and princesses" and Grandpa looks and smells like a "monster"
  • How helpful he is with chores (most of the time)
  • When he tells me I've "ruined his life" or made him "lose his mind"
  • How he gives me kisses to bribe me to do things for him
  • How excited he gets about the simplest things
  • His SWEET dance moves
  • His peaceful, relaxed sleeping face
  • His smile
I love Ryker so much and feel so lucky to have such a happy and healthy little boy. Although I complain from time to time about how difficult he can be, I can't imagine my life without him!

No comments: