Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quick Trip to Park City

I feel like I start every post with something like, "I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging" or "Time goes by so quickly and we have so many things going on, I just can't keep up" -- both of those statements are true.

I keep telling myself that one of these days I'll have enough time for everything... My house would always be clean, my yard would be immaculate, my blog up to date, Ryker would be dressed in clean, matching clothes (his hair fixed, of course), I'd have time to play with Ryker more and teach him all the things an almost kindergartner should know (and then some), all my students' papers would be corrected, lessons would be planned, I'd have time to exercise daily, I'd be super organized and never forget anything, and I'd still have time to sleep in, be lazy, and watch my favorite TV shows. Unfortunately, I have yet to figure how to squeeze all this into 24 hours so I guess I'll just have to deal with less than perfection.

We have been very busy lately and I have about a million pictures I need to get caught up on, so stay tuned for many more posts...

Ryan, Ryker, and I headed up to Park City a couple weeks ago for a much needed break. We just went up for the day, but it was sure nice to get out of the house, do a little shopping, and relax for a minute. Park City is one of my favorite places- good shopping and good food, what more could a girl ask for?!

Ryan and Ryker enjoying the snow
Ryan and me
This picture kills me... As we were driving home, Ryker kept wanting me to take his picture. He did about a million different poses, but this was my favorite!

No comments: