Saturday, July 17, 2010

No Summer Fun

So as I'm looking at everyone's blog and seeing how much fun they've been having this summer, I can't help but feel a little jealous... My summer thus far, has consisted of 2 things: preparing for Girls' Camp and planning a wedding. BORING!!! We have managed to squeeze in a few fun things here and there, but the majority of our days have been spent running from store to store trying to match colors, picking up miscellaneous things, and stressing about all the little details that seem like such a big deal, but really don't matter. I'm kind of done with it all! Luckily, Girls' Camp is over which leaves only the wedding to worry about... A few little details to take care of and then it will finally be here!!

Perhaps by the end of the summer my life will be back to normal and I will have time to do some fun and exciting things again!!

No comments: