Everything about our wedding day was PERFECT, except that more than half of our wedding cards with money, gift cards, etc. were STOLEN from The Lion House during our reception!! At some point during the night, someone came in (or someone on The Lion House staff) and took more than half of the cards people had left for us!!!
As we left, they handed us a few of the cards and at first we figured the rest cards had just been put somewhere else, but after going through everything and talking to all of our family and The Lion House the next day, we came to the conclusion that they had been stolen, which was then confirmed when my sister in law called on the Gift Card she had bought and it had been used that night at a gas station.
How could someone do that??!!! I am so bugged and SO MAD!!! Not so much about not having the money/gift cards, but because I feel bad because I have no way of knowing who gave us what and who to send Thank You cards to...
So on behalf of Ryan, myself, and The Lion House thief, thank you all for the wonderful cards, money, gift cards, etc.!!
7 comments:
What the heck, that is super lame!!!! I would be so mad, I really can't believe someone would do that!!! I hope you got our card, if not someone had fun with the money inside of it! Your wedding was beautiful, and I'm so happy for you two...now are you ready to go back to work, because I really am not, kinda depressing!
That is CRAZY!! I'm glad everything else was perfect. Seriously, how could someone do that? I'm so sorry. That is just horrible. I totally get your stress on not know who to send thank you's to. BIG bummer. :( The reception was beautiful and you looked AMAZING. Congrats!
That SUCKS!!! What kind of jerk does that to someone? I am still so sad that I couldn't make it to your wedding. I wish I didn't live so far away and that Logan wasn't puking all day. The joys of being a mom, right? I'm so glad that things went well for you, minus the crappy thief!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the otherwise perfect wedding! I am sure it was beautiful! Let's do lunch or something!
Seriously people bug! That is sooo lame, I'm sorry. Your wedding was beautiful and you looked amazing! I hope you guys had a good time in Hawaii! Congrats to both of you!
That is awful! That just ticks me right off...That and people stealing from funeral homes, and churches...what the hell?
Dang, anyway, Im glad the rest of your day went well. You looked gorgeous!! The wedding was super cute.
Seriously! That is crazy and too bad! I'm glad you had fun in Hawaii. Did you get your luggage back? Loved your wedding. You looked beautiful! So happy for you, Ryan, and Ryker. Love you!
Omg, that is horrible. who does that? We actually gave you a card with money in it. Oh well, you're rich and don't need it anyways right? Your wedding was beautiful and we are so happy for you and Ryan. We wish you the best!!
Post a Comment