I am so happy to be done. I love teaching and love my Midland friends, but I am so excited to have the opportunity to stay home next year.
This summer is going to be a little crazy for us because....
We sold our house! We will be moving the end of June to somewhere (??) while we build our new home. If anyone would like us to live with them while we build, let us know. :)
Ryker started baseball this week and he did great! I was so proud of how well he played. I still think baseball is the most boring sport to watch and coach pitch is pretty much a waste of time, but he's having a good time and played first base like a champ so I have to be happy about that. He doesn't like that they don't play "outs" though. He was pretty frustrated that the other team wasn't going out, when he got them out at first base and he might have yelled a little at another player on third, that "he was out, out, OUT!!" And sent the poor other player, who wasn't sure what was going on, back to his team's dugout.
When I asked Ryker what his favorite thing about his baseball game was, he said, "the fact that I'm soooo good!" Great athlete and super humble, that's my boy!
6 comments:
and I'm so sad you're moving- where too?
I'm so happy for you!! I pick you build your house by me. Lots of open lots. Please!?
Where are you planning on building. If we were finished with our basement you could stay with us. It's kind of a messy construction zone at this point.
Way to go Ryker! He is you when it comes to sports. Super competitive. ;)
I'm so excited that you're done with school. Being home is the best. I don't know how I ever had time to work! I'm excited to hear where you're moving...I have to say Syracuse is AMAZING:)
Wow!! There's alot of changes going on with your family isn't there? I drove by your house the other day and was shocked to see the for sale sign and even more shocked when Kym told me it was already sold! Where are you guys building?? How exciting for you!!
ummm, hellooooo? build your house in Brisbane!
Your blog is super cute. I was wondering, what camera do you use?
Post a Comment