Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carrie Underwood Concert

Last night I went to the Carrie Underwood concert at the E Center with Emily and Maria. It was so fun! We started the night with dinner at the Cracker Barrel and then headed over to the E Center for the concert.
Little Big Town opened for Carrie. We didn't know a lot of their songs but one of the guys in the group was pretty good looking so it was quite enjoyable!
My best friend from high school, Brooke, was sitting a couple rows behind us so we had to get a quick picture to add to our photo collection.
Carrie Underwood!! This girl can sing!
Emily and me after the concert.
It's always fun to go out with the girls. Carrie put on a great concert and it was so much fun! Good times!!
**Michelle and Katie, we missed you!**

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh man, I wanted to go to that concert! I knew it would be awesome. You go on all sorts of fun adventures! ;)

The Webber's said...

That concert was THE BEST!!! I am still singing all her songs! I can't believe how amazing her voice was live. It was so fun to see you there...even if it was just for a second! We will have to get together again soon!
This is off the subject, but what are you getting Ryker for Christmas? I can't decide what to do for Logan...

Jason said...

It looks loke you had a great time. But I'm sure Ryker and I had a better time. ha ha ha..

Nicole said...

YOU GOT TO GO TO CARRIE!! I would have loved to have gone to that concert! Too bad I live in no man's land. I don't think ANYBODY comes here to do concerts ):

Heidi said...

How fun, I love going to concerts. I'm glad you had a good time, hope school is going good! I don't know how I'm ever gonna come back! I'm jealous of all the fun you have!

Wehrle said...

So I am jealous of all the fun things you have been doing!! I think I need to move back to Utah just to hang out with you!

Side note... I have been doing this reunion thing so I had to bust out the year book, I was laughing soooo hard at our garbage bag sledding night! Do you remember that? Oh good times... what dorks we were! Well, I still am!

Morris Five said...

I was at the carrie concert also with some friends. It was such an awesome concert and I just love her voice. I have been listening to her on my ipod for days...

Nik and Michelle said...

Lucky you!! I really wanted to go see this girl.

dirty mccurdy said...

I was sad I didn't go! Thanks for thinking of me though. Whats the next concert???? I'm so there!