Monday, November 24, 2008

Ryker's Rockstar Christmas Song...

So I know that it isn't even Thanksgiving, but at our house we like to bust out the Christmas music early so that we can more thoroughly enjoy the holiday season!! Ryker is quite the performer... I'm pretty sure he's going to be a rockstar when he grows up! (In case you can't tell, he is singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas")

**Notice that he is wearing his Jazz jersey over his pajamas because he ALWAYS has to be wearing some kind of sports jersey.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

haha I have the cutest nephew in the world! He will always make me laugh!

Maines said...

Wow, you have got a serious star on your hands. Watch out! He is SO cute!!

Heidi said...

Wow that was some serious singing! that is so cute, I'm sure you taught him how to do it first, you just didn't want to say!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. I have similar pictures of kallee and josie doing the same thing. I wonder where he learned that craziness.
Lori