Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Vegas, Baby!

Let me begin by saying NO alcohol was consumed on this trip (to the best of my knowledge)... Although I'm sure there were more than a few people who would have mistaken us for a bunch of drunk girls! For Michelle's 30th Birthday, we decided that in order to celebrate properly we needed to go to Vegas for a Girl's Weekend!!



Here we are with the Balloon Man from the Bellagio. He made us all special balloon hats that were the hit of the Strip. We had tons of people ask to have their pictures taken with us! It was so funny! We got a lot of attention with these hats... some good attention, some not so good... Right, Michelle?!
More balloon hat fun!
Michelle playing Skee Ball at Circus Circus!
Katie and me with our Skee Ball prizes!
Ready for a day of shopping! We spent nearly 6 hours at one of the outlet malls! We know how to shop!!!
Me with all our shopping bags! I LOVE TO SHOP!!!
Me, Michelle, Maria, Emily, and Katie at dinner.
What Vegas trip would be complete without a stop at the M & M Factory?
We all bought the cutest matching shoes!!
Girls Gone Wild!!

It was great to spend sometime with the girls this weekend. It is just what I needed! It's been a rough couple of weeks so it was nice to get away for a couple of days and have some fun. It has been awhile since I've been to Vegas so it was fun to do a little gambling, some shopping, and just let loose. We walked nearly the whole Strip from end to end on Saturday night... I didn't think we would ever make it back to our hotel! Needless to say we were all a little sore the next day, but it was fun! (I'm still waiting for a volunteer to rub my calves... walking a million miles in flip flops is rough on my old legs!) The ride home wasn't so much fun... Coming home from vacation is brutal!!
Thanks to my parents and Wendy and Terry for watching Ryker!!

4 comments:

The Webber's said...

Melis -
It looks like you girls had so much fun! Sometimes I miss Vegas...especially when it comes to the outlets!!! I talked to Natalie Downs the other day, and she said she would love to get together sometime, so maybe we should try and plan something. Let me know when you have some time - I know you have been busy! Give me a call and we can chat.

Jamie said...

Hi Melissa! Looks like you had an awesome time. Girl trips are awesome!

Oh, and I made my blog private. If you would like an invite feel free to email me at bluefichesgal@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

dirty mccurdy said...

What a weekend! My feet are still recovering!!! I'm so glad we got to do that, we all need a little girl time once in a while. I hope Ellen is ready for us in what?....2114? Who's counting.

Heidi said...

Looks like lots of fun, and no I'm not ready to come back to work!!