We decorated our tree last week, but I am a little slow at getting the pictures off my new camera. I got a new camera at the after Thanksgiving sales and am still figuring out how to use it since it is A LOT more complex then my old one. I have taken about a million pictures of random things in attempt to figure out how to use my camera properly! Anyway, here are some pictures of Ryker decorating the tree. If anyone needs help with their tree just call Ryker, he's a pro!
6 comments:
That is so funny because I took a picture of Logan with our tree and it looks the same. She put on the balls and kept saying look mom they are friends and putting them all on the same branch until it was falling over. Gotta love it!
i sure could of used some help if I knew he was out for hire.. Your tree looks great!!
I love the tree! My kids did the same thing and I'll probably just leave it like that! Hey, I'm curious what kind of camera you bought... I would like one for Christmas and Ben and I were trying to decide what would be the best to get...
Beckee
Hey that's how my tree looked at first. Your a better mom though and i'm sure left it like that. Not me. Hey I'm looking for a good camera too as soon as I get some money. Let me know how you like it.
Lori
I love that the ornaments are all about three feet off the ground!!! I think it gives the tree personality!!! So cute!
He is SO cute! I am very jealous of your beautiful Christmas tree! Love you guys!
Post a Comment