Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thank Heaven for Little Boys

It's a good thing this kid is so cute otherwise he might be out on the street! Okay, not really. I love my little boy, but he has really given me a run for my money the past couple of weeks!! He has fought me every step of the way and is so darn stubborn!! (Don't know where the stubborness came from...) We have been so incredibly busy this past month with parties and all the holiday crap that has to be done and Ryker has made everything so difficult!! He doesn't want to get dressed or get his hair fixed or get in the car or do anything when I want him to! When did I lose the control or did I ever really have any?? Ryker can be such a sweetheart and is very helpful (when he wants to) but when he is in one of his moods, WATCH OUT!! I don't think anyone really believes me when I say he can be such a stinker because he puts on a good show for everyone!! Ryker and I have WAY more good moments then bad moments, but those bad moments are sure a lot more memorable. So here are some pictures of Ryker to remind me of how just cute he is!

This is Ryker at my Olsen Cousin Christmas Party. He was so excited about the robot that he got. And he sure knows how to pose for a picture!
Ryker snuck a present from under the tree and opened it while I was doing some cooking for yet another party! He did at least choose a present with his name on it, but it wasn't anything exciting, just clothes. What a stinker!! (Try not to notice how messy my room is... I have not had time to clean!) Ryker LOVES the snow!! He loves to help shovel the driveway. He told me, "that's what men do, Mom. They shovel the driveway." The other day when he was shoveling, he kept bringing the snow into the garage to clear it off the driveway. Very helpful!!

Ryker making snow angels (I think). Every morning when we are leaving for work he has to run all over in the snow and make snow angels. I just LOVE that he has to get all snowy and wet when we are in a hurry to go somewhere!

3 comments:

Morris Five said...

I have never seen Ryker in a bad mood. He is always so cute and in nursery he talks to me all the time about how he wants to play with lucy. You should really bring him over between my 3 boys and ryker they would wear each other right out!!!

Jason said...

I've seen the other side of Ryker.. ha ha ha... The stubborness reminds me of someone...... But I just cant think I cant think of who?????

Becker Family said...

He is cute, but I totally understand how you feel! John is the same way... Is it boys or kids in general?