I know am constantly saying this, but once again.... Where does the time go??!! Not that I'm complaining because I am so happy to be done with the dreary months of January and February, but I can't believe how quickly time flies. We have been so busy the past couple of weeks that it is hard to even remember everything that we've been doing. Here's an update....
Ryker continues to drive me bonkers with his crazy antics! He is always doing something to push my buttons and make life a little more difficult, good thing he's so cute! He has become quite the little sports nut and has to pack a sports bag wherever we go with a basketball, warm-up pants, a jersey, and extra basketball shoes "just in case" there's a basketball game wherever we happen to be. He's also bound and determined to wear his Jazz jersey and basketball shorts everyday, regardless of the weather. Ryker continues his love for scissors and tape and is constantly cutting paper into a million little pieces and then taping them back together. We've also had several "hair cutting incidents" so have had to shave his head military style, luckily it's finally starting to grow back!
I am happy to announce that I survived Parent-Teacher Conferences last week and there are less than 3 months of school until summer vacation! I love teaching, but this school year has been very challenging and frustrating so I'm ready for a long break. Between Ryker and work, I am still managing to find some time to train for the half-marathon, which is just 6 short weeks away! I have also been playing in a basketball league and in a dodgeball league a couple nights a week so haven't had much time for anything else. It has been nice to be so active, but it has left me SO incredibly tired that I barely have time to think. I am really looking forward to some warm weather because there's something about being able to wear flip flops that just makes life a little bit better!
2 comments:
I totally agree on the flip flops it does just make life better! I also can't wait till summer!
I dont know what it is about scissors...I swear every kid goes through a fatuation with scissors. Elle used to just sit and cut paper into little pieces too, but she never tried to tape them back together, Thats a new one:) Oh the joys of little boys!
Post a Comment