Let's start with nice.... Ryker gave a cute, little talk in Primary yesterday. I was so proud of him! He has wanted to give a talk forever and finally had the chance yesterday. He practiced all week and was so funny about it. Sometimes when he was practicing he would let me help him and do it exactly right and other times he would just make up whatever words he wanted or say, "BREAK. I need a break!" right in the middle of the talk. So I was a little worried as to how it would turn out, but he ended up doing a great job and was very cute! Hard to believe my little boy is old enough to be giving a talk in Primary.
Ryker has been doing all sorts of "nice" things the past couple of weeks and has such a good intentions of doing nice things, but it's all those naughty things that REALLY stick out in my mind!
Last night we went to dinner at my parents house and when it was time to go home, Ryker didn't want to leave because Granny and Pa's house is so much more fun then our house so he threw a MAJOR tantrum and was throwing things at me, hitting me, and just totally freaking out. When we got home I told him he had to get in the tub, which of course, made him freak out even more so I took off his clothes and he started peeing on my bedroom floor!!! The worst thing about it all was the look on his face... It was like, "Ha, ha. I'll show you. I don't have to do what you say and I'm just gonna pee all over, SO THERE!!" I put him in the shower and he got out and started peeing on the bathroom floor!!! WHAT THE HELL???!!! By this point I was nearly ready to beat his little butt and was saying all sorts of swear words, but I managed to pull it together, get him washed up, and get him to bed. I swear this kid is going to be the death of me!! If anyone wants Ryker to come have a sleep over at their house this weekend, I'll start packing his stuff right now! I've had it with this kid!
7 comments:
Melissa...it's been a while since I've come to your blog and commented. This made me laugh....I will take Ryker for a night if you take Zac...LOL....
Sad I missed his talk I bet he was so cute up there! Also sorry you got dumped again with all the kids....not again I promise!
i wish i could pee on stuff whenever i get mad.
Oh that sounds like a boy thing. I can't believe he peed on the floor, I would have made him clean it up...dang kids. Maybe if you told him you were going to make him sleep at my house (since he doesn't know me) he would shape up! Good luck
I am literally thanking God at this moment that Kaylee does not have a penis! She thought she did for the longest time - and acted like it too (well still does!). Some nights bedtime should start at 7 - keep us posted!!
Sorry, I laughed too! Not that he through a tantrum but the fact that he actually thought about peeing allover.
Trey likes to climb up his dresser drawers and stand in the top drawer and pee all over his bedroom floor. I am so tired of cleaning up pee.
Hopefully he will start doing more of the nice things and lay off some of the naughty stuff.
Although, your life will be less interesting.
I know you don't want to hear this, but I loved the story! Aside from me giggling about the peeing part, I always find it comforting that people complain and have bad days just like me. Well not just like me, cause I can't think of the last time I had a boy peeing on my floor, but you get the idea! Hang in there.
Pack his bags for a weekend sleepover cause we are getting out of town girly.
Post a Comment