I have been slacking a little bit on my blogging lately.... We have been very busy!
One of the things I love most about my job, is that I have every other Wednesday off so Ryker and I have been able to do quite a few fun things together!
Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy
Petting the Sand Rays... Ryker's arms weren't quite long enough to reach and I was kind of worried he would fall in trying to pet them. When one came up on the side and poked out of the water a little, Ryker whipped his hand out of the water, apparently he didn't REALLY want to pet them! He just liked to put his hand in the water and pretend to pet them!
Out to lunch with Aunt Chelsea and baby Pressly.
At Layton Park feeding the ducks
Chasing the ducks...
I'm not really sure exactly WHAT Ryker is doing in this picture, but he sure looks tough!
While my cousin, Michelle, and her kids were in town; we all went to Hogle Zoo with my mom, Andrew, my aunt Tracy, Emily, Drew, Katie, and her kids. It was so much fun and weather was perfect!! The kids had a blast and it was fun to spend time with the girls!
Carson and Ryker
After I pulled Carson and Ryker around in the wagon for most of the day, they offered to (or I made them) pull me around for a little bit. Aren't they strong?!
Riding the Merry-Go-Round
If anyone wonders why I am so weird, now you know...
1 comment:
Melissa,
You guys are always the life of the party!! What fun times you've had lately.
Aunt Connie gave me the address to your blog - I just started blogging and am having a blast. Our blog is private so if you would like an invite just send me and email. kristierunyan@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Kristie "Hickman" Runyan
Post a Comment