April 12, 2002
Happy Anniversary, Nate!
Love you always...
Because of You...
I try harder, hope longer, love deeper, laugh louder.
I have always liked that picture of you two! So cute! Happy anniversary!
Hey girl,What a sweet post.It was fun to see ya this week. I hope you had a good Easter!
Happy Easter! Let's get together for lunch. I've been thinking of you and would love to get together.
Loved your post and that picture of you and Nate!
happy (belated) anniversary. love you!
I admire your strength, love you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have always liked that picture of you two! So cute! Happy anniversary!
Hey girl,
What a sweet post.
It was fun to see ya this week. I hope you had a good Easter!
Happy Easter! Let's get together for lunch. I've been thinking of you and would love to get together.
Loved your post and that picture of you and Nate!
happy (belated) anniversary. love you!
I admire your strength, love you!
Post a Comment