Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yet ANOTHER "what the hell?" moment

Well, I had hoped for a nice, quiet Sunday evening, but it didn't turn out like that... I started the nightly battle of getting pajamas on, teeth brushed, etc., finally got Ryker tucked in and I THOUGHT he was well on his way to going to sleep... Boy, was I wrong!! He had been in bed for about 10 minutes when I went to check on him. When he saw me walking in his room, he quickly stuck his head under his pillow and threw the covers over himself. I ripped the covers off him and there he was all covered in marker and holding a permanent marker! WHAT THE HELL DUDE??!!!! He had drawn all over his face, stomach, neck, and arm. AWESOME!!!! I yanked him out of bed and threw him in the shower. Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to get permanent marker off a 3 year old?? Pretty freaking hard! I scrubbed forever before finally calling my mom to see if she knew of anything that would help get it off. After she laughed forever, she said to try make up remover. I tried that and luckily that got most of it off his face, but I am still SO mad!!!

4 comments:

Becker Family said...

That is seriously so funny! (I know you're probably not laughing, but maybe in a few years??) I'm so glad you got some pictures! BTW I love the picture of the back of the two of you feeding the ducks!

Thoma Lee & Ron Olsen said...

This story is too funny - it will be one of those stories you will be telling for years & he will never live down! And great job on grabbing the camera for documentation. Love you two!

Jill said...

I am still laughing....He is so cute!

jeniece said...

oh my land. . . that would make me so mad.