Seriously, is he not the cutest football player you have ever seen??
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Football
Ryker has always been really into football, but this year he has taken it to the extreme... Thanks to a little encouragement and some football equipment from my dad! My dad is the coach for my brother's team so he got Ryker a practice jersey AND a game jersey, shoulder pads, and a helmet. Most of my day is spent putting shoulder pads on and then taking them off (a million times) and changing Ryker from his practice jersey to his game jersey because obviously he can't play in a "game" wearing his practice jersey, nor can he "practice" wearing his game jersey, DUH! Anytime we're home (and pretty much anywhere we go), Ryker is playing football. He runs up and down the hall, in and out of rooms, jumps over furniture, and drives our dog crazy! He also chooses to watch ESPN or the NFL channel instead of cartoons which only adds to his craziness because then he has to act out all the plays. Sometimes he makes me be the coach and I have to draw up plays for him, sometimes I'm one of the players, but most of the time I'm a cheerleader because according to him, "that's what girls do!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so cute, i love how the helmet is way to big for him! you better get some gear too so you guys can practice together
What a stud!!
I love it! Especially that you have to be a cheer leader because you are a girl. Doesn't he realize just how sporty you are?! Too cute!
CUTE!!!
He is way to manly for his age! Love you`
He is the cutest football player I have ever seen!
Post a Comment