Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gardner Village

Ryker and I went to Gardner Village today with the girls for my grandma's birthday. It was so fun because everything was decorated so cute for Halloween! This is one of my favorite places to go, it really gets me in the mood for Halloween!!

My cute grandma and her sisters
Ryker and me with some witches
Ryker just hanging out
Emily, Sam, and me

4 comments:

Annalee said...

We went there too!!! Avery LOVED the petting zoo!!

Becker Family said...

Hey, Meliss! We missed you at the shower! Hope you are feeling better and that it wasn't the Swine Flu! Your mom said you have been looking into making blog books. I have tried Blurb and a few other sights and I am having problems. Do you have any pointers?

jeniece said...

i love the Village witches. i wish Australia loved Halloween as much as i do!

by the way, i really like that shirt/sweater thing you're wearing.

Chelsea said...

I love Garnder Village this time of year. Looks like you guys had fun. We need to get together...quit being such a stranger ;)