Softball kept me extremely busy this season. I played in a league on Tuesday nights with a friend from work and in a league on Wednesday nights with Ryan and his friends. My Tuesday night league struggled a little through the regular season, but ended up finishing second in the tournament and my Wednesday night league went undefeated both in the regular season and in the tournament!!
I have also been playing in a dodgeball league on Monday night with some friends and it is SO MUCH FUN!!! And not to brag, but we are pretty darn good! ;) It is pretty funny to play and we have a good time, especially since all the other teams hate us and try to pick fights with us. Last week the ref had to stop the game and yell at all of us for being too mouthy... Good times.
<>I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all my free time now that softball and soccer are over... Good thing it's almost basketball season!
2 comments:
It might be a good idea for Ryker to give Jayden some soccer tips - his little team never even scored one goal for the whole season! Love you--
i'll play dodgeball or whatever other sport if i can wear those hot pink socks. and if my legs look that good in them.
Post a Comment