Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!

CaRVinG pUMpKinS!
Ryker waited and waited and FINALLY on Friday night, we carved pumpkins. He was SO excited, but once we started carving he wasn't too interested in touching the pumpkin "guts." But he did finally help out a little and was very happy when his pumpkin was done.
Ryan and Ryker
Ryker with his pumpkin
Ryker feeding me pumpkin guts!
HaLLoWEen!!
An attempt at a family Halloween picture...
Ryker was Luke Skywalker and Mayzee was going to be Princess Leia, but she refused to wear her costume!
Luke Skywalker with his pumpkin
The grandkids (minus Pressly)
Kallee (Madonna) and Josie (a vampire princess)
Ryker (Luke Skywalker)
Lawson (a bumblebee) and Pressly (a lamb)
Another picture with the all the grandkids
Rock Band Party!!
After we ran around, visited all the fam, and did a little trick or treating, we headed to Matt and Cristina's house for a little Rock Band...
Everyone rockin' it! Even the kids got in on the fun!

Adam getting down on the guitar
The Boy Band
We had another great Halloween! Ryker was exhausted at the end of the night (and so was I!) It was fun to see all of our family and spend time with friends.
I love holidays and partying... BRING ON CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a cute little luke skywalker you have! I love his costume, looks like you guys had a great time. We should have our own rock band party, i'm all for that!

The Webber's said...

Cute! Did your mom make Ryker's costume? He is adorable! I ordered my photobook for my parents on Picaboo.com. It is my favorite one because it has TONS of scrapbook looking backgrounds to choose from, but it is a little more expensive and takes a little longer. Another good one is MyPublisher.com and if you order them through Costco's website, if you are a member, you get a discount on it. I haven't used that one for awhile but I think it has some new options and they look really professional. Shutterfly is good, too. I have used Snapfish, but I didn't like theirs as much. Hope that helps! Call me if you want to know more about them. I can tell you more about the differences.