The kids (and a few of the adults) played kickball at Ryan's parents' house, which Ryker loved!!
For some reason I didn't take too many pictures of Thanksgiving. I think I was too excited about going SHOPPING...
SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY!!!!
All the girls in my family met up at my aunt Tracy's house around 10:00 on Thursday night and headed out to do some shopping... Our first stop was Toys R Us, which was an absolute JOKE!! We waited in line FOREVER in the cold and finally ended up leaving around 1:00 without even getting into the store. Luckily, Katie was a trooper and waited and waited and finally got in the store and got me all the things I wanted. Thanks, Katie!
Katie, me, Emily, Maria, Michelle in the parking lot of Toys R Us... It was COLD!
Tracy guarding our stuff.
3 comments:
All I have to say is I think you are CRAZY!!!!
Yep, you owe me big time, but don't worry, I will cash in one day.....
busy busy busy. Sorry i'm not a better friend and never call or bring kids over to play :) Glad things are going so well! we hope you guys have a great christmas!!!!
Post a Comment