I wish I remembered all the conversations I have with Ryker because most of them are quite funny. I need to be better about writing things down. Here's our conversation from this morning...
Ry: Guess how many brains I have.
Me: Ummm, I don't know. How many?
Ry: Two! Feel my head. (He puts my hand on his head.) They're pretty solid in there and packed in tight. How many brains do you have, Mom?
Me: Just one. People only have one brain.
Ry: Well, I have two. I guess I'm pretty lucky and that's why I'm so smart.
I sure wish I had two brains then maybe I would be better about remembering things! I have been having the worst time remembering things lately, if I don't write it down I forget and even then sometimes I forget. I use to have a great memory, but the older I get and the busier life gets I seem to be losing my brain a little at a time. How depressing!!
2 comments:
How funny! The stories kids tell. Don't worry, I forget everything too.
I think he takes after his grandma...
Post a Comment