Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ryker's New Girlfriend

Ryker has been quite obsessed with "girlfriends" lately. A couple weeks ago he was being his usual silly self and told me that this meter stick was his girlfriend. He carried it around and even dipped his "girlfriend" and gave "her" a kiss. Strange, I know.

Yes, my child is nuts... I'm not sure where he gets it??
Definitely not from me, I think I'm pretty normal. :)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

That is way funny, what are you teaching your kid! Hope you are both feeling better, you must be since you had time to blog instead of get some sleep! :)

Strong Family said...

Ladies Man he is! Love that he is practicing on a "Meter Stick"! Too funny.

Anonymous said...

how cute maybe it's the name Ryker, my little Ryker is the same age and a little strange also...cute but strange. It was fun to see your cute blog

*Chelsea* said...

Haha, that is so cute & funny.
I hope you are both doing well! Its been forever.. :)

Chelsea said...

hahaha! He is so dang cute! Seriously though what are you teaching him, he should not know about "girlfriends" yet.. ;-) we love you guys!

jeniece said...

bahahaha! maybe you should put some clothes on that stick!