Happy 31st Birthday, Nate!
We love you.
Ryker: Mom, did you know Daddy Nate's still with us?
Me: Oh yeah? How do you feel like he's with us?
Ryker: I can feel him in my heart.
Me: You can?
Ryker: Yep, whenever I feel sad or miss him, I know I can just feel him in my heart and he's with me.
I love how sweet Ryker can be and his strong spirit. He reminds me so much of Nate.

6 comments:
What a sweet boy you have!
Just so sweet. You are a wonderful person, and it brought tears to my eyes. Ryker is so sweet, just like his mommy!
That is so cute!! He sounds like acute little guy! And I am sure he gets his sweet spirit from his mama, you are so strong melis!!
That is too cute. He has a great mom to teach him those things so he can be that way.
I love that he has the feeling of his dad in his heart. What a special little boy you have.
this post gave me chills. I think kids know a lot more than we think. Ryker is so cute!
Post a Comment