We had our pictures done a couple weeks ago in Park City. Ryan's friend, who is an AMAZING photographer, did our pictures. Here are a few of my favorites...




Ryker lasted about 30 minutes of picture taking and then he was done! Luckily, my parents were in Park City so they came and got him so we could finish up. He complained to my mom afterwards for about 20 minutes about how mean I was while we were taking pictures and that I made him wear stupid pants that made his legs heavy and shoes that made his feet hurt! And he told her that he was sooo hungry and I wouldn't give him any food!






There were some guys playing croquet (spelling?) on the bridge so Kevin set up shot with them for something fun and different.
.jpg)


I was SOOO happy with the way our pictures turned out! I had my bridals done last night and I can't wait to see how they turn out!
14 comments:
You are so beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you!
So FUN! Love Ryker! Kids are so good at milking the situation for all that it's worth.
Soooo cute Melissa! I love them all! You look darling, can't wait to see the bridals too!
I LOVE them Melis!! You look so gorgeous and super happy!! I am so excited for you guys! I hope I get an invite!!(oh and I don't think Ryker could can any cuter!!)
I love them!! You really do look so happy! I am so happy for you. Ryker is getting so big, what a cutie. Congratulations on everything!
Love them all! You look so beautiful. :) I absolutly love the one with you in the middle holding Ryker's hand and Ryan's. Just adorable. Now you being a mean mom and making Ryker wear stupid stuff and not feeding him - not so nice. The things he comes up with. Too funny!
They are GORGEOUS!!! I love them! How are all the wedding plans coming along??? It has been forever since we chatted! I hope everything is going well. I would love to get the boys together sometime if you ever have a free day. I'm sure things are busy with the wedding and everything. Can you believe they are FIVE??? We are getting so old!!!
WOO WOO! I love the pictures! You guys really look so cute together, and Ryker is such a stud! Can't wait to see your bridals
You guys look great! I love those ones on the bridge.
You look gorgeous!!
I am so so excited for you :)
Wow! You are so photogenic. Love them.
Love the pictures - and love you!
I love them all! But my favorite is the one of you laughing looking at each other. You look so happy. I'm so happy for you!
OMG!! these pictures are so great. We are so happy for you Melissa. Ryan seems like a great guy!!
Will you quit being so mean to your son please!!
We love you guys.
Post a Comment