As usual, I am WAY behind in my blogging... I haven't blogged about our wedding or the honeymoon or really anything that has happened since July. It is such a daunting task to try and get caught up so I thought I'd just throw in a few wedding pictures of Ryker and call it good for awhile!
Seriously, is he not the cutest boy ever?!



7 comments:
I need to invite you to my blog... I am glad things are going well. Sometimes catching up can be hard. You need a calling in yw with us again... I miss you! Alyssa- alyann18@yahoo.com
He really is such a little stud!
you had such an awesome photographer. is there a website i can look at more wedding pictures on?
My little nephew is the cutest kid ever. I love you Ryker!!!
Sweetest pictures ever! You look so beautiful and Ryker is so handsome.
Just wanted to let you know Nate has been in my thoughts lately! He is loved and missed! Hope all is well for you. Thanks for letting us borrow the costumes for Halloween. The kids LOVED them! (I think Hadley truly thinks she is a dog in her costume!)
Post a Comment