I have been wanting to have a murder mystery party forever! So finally this year I decided to just do it and it was so much fun!
Our theme was a "Totally Radical 80's Murder Mystery Party!" Everyone got really into their characters and we all had a lot of good laughs.
Everybody eating dinner
The whole crew
The girls looking totally radical... (I love Cristina's face in this pic!)
Oh, 80's fashions... Not sure why we ever thought this looked good! And why are these trends coming back??
This was my favorite part of the night!... Mike didn't read his whole clue and was unaware that he was murdered. We all kept waiting and waiting (AND WAITING!) for something to happen until finally I had to tell Mike that he needed to go to bathroom and finish reading his clue. He was killed with a Rubix cube, apparently he was blackmailing a lot of people and someone couldn't take it anymore!
Ryan & me
(Mork & Paula Abdul)
Matt & Cristina
(Debbie Gibson & Biff)
Mike & Steph
(Cindy Lauper & The Crocodile Hunter)
Turned out Steph was the murderer. Who would have thought she was capable of that??
Dunk & Heather
(Ozzy & Punky)
Mitch & Caroline
(Karate Kid & Toni)
Shane & Kim
(Pee Wee & Madonna)
Eli (Scarface)
Can't wait for next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment