Thursday, December 2, 2010

5 things that...

As I was cooking dinner tonight I began thinking about all the things that have annoyed me this week... The list was LONG! Apparently, my patience for everyone and everything is gone this week. I decided maybe I would feel better if I vented some of these things so here goes...

5 things that ANNOY me... (in no particular order)

1. Women who are like 6 weeks pregnant who wear maternity clothes. Seriously pregnant ladies- it's not necessary- your baby is not big enough to make you look fat or make it so you can't fit in normal clothes. I don't know why exactly that bugs me, but it does. Sorry if that offends anyone.
2. When Ryan shoves MORE garbage into an already overflowing garbage can. I'm not sure if he sees it as some kind of challenge to see just how much he can fit into the can or if he just knows that I'll take it out if he leaves it. (probably the second reason)
3. When I can't fall asleep at night because my mind is full of all the things I need to do.
4. Walmart- So many things about that store drive me crazy I don't even know where to begin...
5. The sound of my own name (Ok, I guess "mom" isn't my actual name, but you know what I mean)... "Mom? Mom? MOM!!!" "Mrs. Watkins? Mrs. Watkins?! Mrs. Watkins???!!!" Sometimes I feel like screaming, "WHAAAAAT??!! I HEARD YOU THE FIRST 100 TIMES YOU CALLED MY NAME!!!" Or "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M TALKING TO SOMEONE ELSE AND I WILL ANSWER YOU AS SOON AS I'M DONE???!!!!

In order to balance out the things that have annoyed me this week, I thought I better write about somethings that have made me happy.

5 things that make me HAPPY...

1. When I drop Ryker off at school and he turns around to wave and smile at me before heading in the door
2. When Ryan folds the laundry that was piled on the bed
3. Christmas music
4. Having every other Wednesday off
5. The smell of Frosted Cranberry Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works

4 comments:

Ryan Watkins said...

Nope, just saving on garbage bags.

Strong Family said...

You make me laugh!! I loved the maternity clothes. Seriously! They aren't very flattering and they will have plenty of use for them, don't need to drag it out.

The garbage must be a man thing. Ryan does it too and it makes me CRAZY! I finally told him it is his job. Now he just doesn't replace the garbage bag after. :)

Unknown said...

Seriously Brian does the same thing with the garbage- or worse he will take it out and put the can back with no bag and leave the garbage in the middle of the kitchen! Seriously? And wall flowers are amazing aren't they! WE miss you in YW, I think they need to give you a calling with us...

Chelsea said...

haha I love it. It MUST be a husband thing, because Jordan does the same dang thing! He is worst at the not putting the bag back in the garbage can, or also leaving it in the middle of the room. haha... so annoying.