Saturday, January 1, 2011

December Part 2

Ryker has taken up skiing this year. He went for the first time a couple weeks ago and did great! I'm sure Ryan will have Ryker skiing black diamonds in no time. Now if only they could get me up on the mountain...
Santa was skiing at Snowbasin too!
Another Christmas has come and gone...
We spent our Christmas Eve at my Aunt Tracy and Uncle Tico's house, they always throw great parties! We had our traditional meal of Chicken and Steak Cordon Bleu. It was delicious! We did the nativity, but had a shortage of kids this year so Ryker and Raegann stepped up and played double roles.
My grandma got all the boy grandkids Kung Zhu's and the girl grandkids Zhu Zhu pets. The kids had a blast playing with them and Ryker was so excited since that was "just what he always wanted!"
Ryan LOVES Christmas!

Christmas Morning!!!
As usual Ryker was very spoiled... He got a bike, legos, clothes, and a million other things. Santa brought our family a PS3 with the Move, Band Hero and several other games. So far Ryan and Ryker have spent many, many hours playing all the new games. I have found the only game I am good at is Volleyball. Ryker has been trying to teach me how to play all the other games, but apparently when it comes to video games I am unteachable!
We were pretty busy Christmas morning. My family came over for breakfast, then Nate's mom came by and then Ryan's parents stopped by for a visit. In the afternoon, we visited Nate's dad and family and then headed off for one more party at Ryan's parents' house.
Thanks to everyone for making our Christmas wonderful!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

The most handsome little skiier I have ever seen! He is the best at everything! It was so good to see you and Ryker and Ryan. I am happy you guys had a good Christmas, you all deserve it!

Heidi said...

What a spoiled little boy!!! I bet Christmas was so fun this year, I hope you are having fun going back to work! I don't want to come back!

jeniece said...

your hair is sooo long. looks hot!