Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Bath Time Apology

This is the conversation Ryker and I had tonight when I was trying to get him out of the bath tub...

Me: Rinse your hair, it's time to get out. (I waited and waited, he didn't do it, so I rinsed it out for him.)

Ryker: MOM!! I wasn't ready for that. You got bubbles in my eyes!

Me: Well, I needed to help you rinse your hair because it's time to get out.

Ryker: I'm not getting out until you apologize for getting bubbles in my eyes.

Me: I'm sorry. Get out of the tub.

Ryker: It needs to be a better apology than that.

Me: I'm sorry. Now get out!

Ryker: That was the same apology! And you didn't say PLEASE get out. (Where does he learn this stuff?!)

Me (trying not to laugh): I'm sorry for getting bubbles in your eyes. Now will you PLEASE get out of the bath tub??

How cute is this boy?!
I think it's time for a hair cut...
I've been letting him grow it out but I don't think I can stand the messy look anymore!


On a side note- Ryker is sick yet AGAIN!! He wasn't feeling well over the weekend, but seemed to be doing better on Monday so we went to run a couple errands. We were waiting to check out at JoAnn's when he told me he needed to go to the bathroom. I asked him if he could wait until we were done checking out and he said, "Ummm, no" and then threw up all over himself, me, and the floor. AWESOME.

I took him to the doctor today and he has another ear infection. He has always been a pretty healthy kid (other than he throws up whenever he feels like torturing me) but has been sick about 5 times over the last couple of months. Hopefully when spring finally gets here his sickly state will be over!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry about his sickness it is going around- BTW I saw you at Joann's and waved- but you looked right past me... :) Don't worry though your looked like you were on a mission and it was PACKED THERE huh!