Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kindergarten Humor

Oh, how I love my little Ryker and his wonderful sense of humor! :)

This is the conversation we had last night at dinner...

Ryker: Mom, are you P.T.?

Ryan: What's P.T.?

Ryker: I can't tell you... He, he, he. Are you P.T.?

Me: Uh, no.

Ryker: You're not Potty Trained!! Ha ha ha!

Ryker then asks Ryan: Are you P.T.?

Ryan: Yes.

Ryker: You're a Pregnant Teacher!! Ha ha ha!!

We're so glad he's learning something in kindergarten!

Seriously though, I can't believe how much he has learned so far this year in kindergarten. We went to his second parent/teacher conference today and he is doing great. I am so proud of him! He loves going to school and especially loves the social aspect of school.

3 comments:

Wehrle said...

I seriously just laughed out loud!! that was funny.... kindergarten or not!!

hrmustang said...

hahah that's hilarious I've heard that one from elementary kids before! cutee!

Strong Family said...

:) so funny!!