I am so excited for you!!!! You have had a lot going on lately! How do you feel? Are you all moved to your new place? I hope you are doing well. What wonderful news!! :) I cannot wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you Melis! I would love to get together sometime! I know the summer is so crazy, but maybe we could meet up in the middle sometime. What is your schedule like these days? I'm so happy for you and can't to find out what you are having! I hope you are feeling good - especially with your move and everything and I hope you had a great birthday!
9 comments:
I am so excited for you!!!! You have had a lot going on lately! How do you feel? Are you all moved to your new place? I hope you are doing well. What wonderful news!! :) I cannot wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!
YAAAAAAY! I am so super happy for you!! Congrats!! I can't wait to hear more as it gets closer to january!
So exciting!! I can only imagine Ryker was so excited. And you still ran the dirty dash yesterday. You are beyond amazing.
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you Melis! I would love to get together sometime! I know the summer is so crazy, but maybe we could meet up in the middle sometime. What is your schedule like these days? I'm so happy for you and can't to find out what you are having! I hope you are feeling good - especially with your move and everything and I hope you had a great birthday!
AWESOME!!!
Congrats :) So exciting!
SOOOOO excited for Ryan, Ryker, and You!!! Congratulations!!
My computer is fixed so now I can see your post!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait!
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations Melissa!!!! I am so so happy for you!! Can't wait to find out what it'll be! :) :)
YEA!!! I miss you!!! I hope all is well. Update us on your house and let us know when you find out the sex of the baby!!!
Post a Comment