Tuesday, May 27, 2008
First Day of Summer Vacation!
Today is officially my first day of summer vacation! I am so excited to be done teaching. I had a great group of kids, but I was ready to send them to junior high. I had a lot of fun teaching and really enjoyed my teaching partner. It was really nice to be able to job share this year. It was a lot less stress and I was able to spend more time with Ryker. I am planning on doing the same thing next year, but am not even thinking about the new school year... I am ready to enjoy my summer vacation. Ryker and I don't really have any big plans this summer. I think mostly we'll just hang out and try to keep ourselves busy. We are planning on hitting the zoo and the pool and possibly take trip to St. George to visit my cousin Michelle. Who knows?? I am really just looking forward to being able to spend a lot of time with Ryker and the rest of my family and friends. I'm sure Ryker is going to get sick of me (as probably will the rest of you!) But most of all I am just looking forward to being being home and not have all the stress of work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment