Ryker and I are quite the Jazz fans. So we were really sad when they got knocked out of the play offs by the Lakers!! Ryker loves to watch basketball games and always wants to wear his Jazz jersey. We had to stock up on jerseys because he wanted to wear one every day and I couldn't keep them clean! I had to get a Kyle Korver jersey for myself since he is hot!! If anyone happens to run into Korver give him my number! I'm pretty sure if I could just meet him, he would totally fall in love with me!
We spend a lot of time playing basketball at our house... Ryker loves to run around like crazy and shoot basketballs. He spends a lot of time falling to the ground, claiming he was "fouled!" He likes to pretend I'm his coach and asks me what plays I want him to run and what I want him to do in the game. It is pretty funny!
1 comment:
So cute!!! Ryker and Logan could be the best of buddies I am sure! Logan loves to cheer on the Jazz! Maybe next year they can make it to the finals!
Post a Comment