Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!


My cousin, Jen, is getting married in less than 4 weeks so we decided it was time for a Girl's Weekend in Park City. Jaymie and I thought an 80's themed weekend would be in order to celebrate Jeniece's last weeks as a bachelorette... We had a lot of fun dancing around to 80's music... Best song of all time?? No question- Tiffany's "I Think We're Alone Now." I am proud to say that I know all the lyrics as well as a pretty sweet dance routine to that song!! We stayed at Katie's family's cabin in Heber and had fun reminiscing about our childhood. On Saturday we went shopping to the Park City Outlets, which anyone who knows me, knows that Park City shopping is like my favorite thing in the world to do! Good times...Thanks for a fun weekend girls! I'm sure you are all wondering why the fashions of the 80's went out of style cause I've been wondering the same thing... I'd say we look pretty awesome... Some might say "radical?!!"

1 comment:

The Webber's said...

Melis-
I'm so happy that you are blogging now! We are finally moved back to Utah as of Friday so we will have to get together soon! Reading this reminded me of jamming to Tiffany on our road trips and dancing in the car! Good Memories!!!