Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Team Maks

Maksmin Chmerkovskiy
Misty May-Treanor

Okay, so I admit it... I'm a total nerd and watch "Dancing with the Stars." I have to confess though that one of the main reasons I watch is because of Maks!! I have been watching the last couple of seasons, although didn't really get into it much last season since Maks wasn't on the show. I know I'm a dork, but since watching the show I have totally thought it would be fun to take ballroom dancing lessons. However, I think my coordination is strictly geared toward sports. Not sure how coordinated I'd be with dancing... Anyway, I am totally loving this season. I'm not sure who is going to win. Obviously I'm pulling for Maks and Misty May, but she's not much of a dancer, so maybe she should just stick to volleyball! I love Warren Sapp, he is cute as can be!! Who knew fat boys could dance?! I also love Lance Bass. He's my pick as to who will win it all! There are a couple of stars that drive me crazy and I can't wait till they get booted off!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I have to admit I watch the show too! Who would've thought, cuz I'm totally not into dancing! Geoff has got a crush on Julianne Huff so he likes to watch her, but I think he only says that because I think her brother is so cute! (now I can't remember his name, crap! it will come to me later im sure)

The Gilleland Family said...

I watch it too! Only when Jared is not around. I would only want to take lessons if my instructor looked like Maks. I even found myself liking his name for our baby. When I tell Jared why I like it, there is no way he will be okay with it.

Holly D. said...

Heidi, the brother's name is Derek. (Iknow you already remembered, right?) I just feel bad for Cloris. She looks like she doesn't have a clue half the time, and she ain't dancing, she is old lady shuffling. Oh well, I need to finish dinner because it's OFFICE time. Dunder/Mifflinites Rejoice! My heart is actually palpitating, I am so pumped.

Nicole said...

I know that I've usually been you DWTS buddy but I'm afraid that I've let you down thus far in the season, BUT I have every intention in tuning in next week. I'll keep you posted if I follow through.