Well, another Thanksgiving has come and gone... I know I am constantly saying this, but seriously, WHERE does the time go?? Ryker and I spent Thanksgiving this year at my Grandma's house with nearly ALL of my dad's side of the family. I think altogether there were about 40 of us. It was a lot of fun, but VERY noisy. There are a lot of us, but we sure know how to have a good time. I LOVE my family! Ryker "driving" the tractor
Me and Ryker
Ryker is STUFFED!!
The BIG kid table
The medium kid table
Some of the girls... Kira, Jen, Jaymie, Katie, me, and Whitney
2 comments:
Its quite obvious that I had no idea everyone had their cute smile on in this picture!! I was having Photoshoot documentary!
Happy late Thanksgiving!
It looks like you guys had a good day.
Can you believe its already December?? Craziness.
Post a Comment