WE GOT A DOG!!!
I have been talking about getting Ryker a dog for about a year and half, but being the lazy person that I am, haven't taken the initiative to actually get one. Lucky for me, my friend Jason took it upon himself to find Ryker and me a dog. (Thanks again!) We named her Mayzee and she is so stinkin' cute!! She is a tiny little thing and is so cuddly, but she has already pooped on my carpet once (nearly twice) so she may be finding a new home if that doesn't stop soon! But other than that we are loving having a dog... So far!
8 comments:
She is so cute! what are you gonna do with her when you are at work? Hope she doesn't poop when you are gone! She looks like a little stuffed animal, how fun!
I can't believe you got a dog!!! I am seriously shocked! You were so anti-dog. I have to say, I'm PRETTY sure you have many more dog pooping incidents to come!
She is REALLY cute, then againk they're always REALLY cute when their babies! GOOD LUCK!
Ohhh how cute! Potty training the dog is the hardest part, and you will want to get rid of her SEVERAL times before she's trained. But trust me, it's all worth it. :) You can even get Ryker involved with it. I bet he would love helping out!
That dog is the cutest thing ever!!! It ALMOST makes me want one too...ALMOST! What kind of dog is that? How does Ryker like her? We need to get together again soon! When do you have another day off? Or we could even have another girls night...
How cute! We want to come and see her! I am surprised you finally gave in! If you need any tips on potty training let me know! I took all the classes at Pets Mart! :-)
She is way cute, thats why I got her. Oh and YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!! If she poops on your carpet anymore you might not be thanking me... Glad your enjoying her.
So cute! I love the name (that's one of our cat's names, but I could seriously have named a kid that, too!) I'm sure once the pooping thing works itself out everything will be hunky dorey. Just like a kid, right? :)
Oh so cute. Maybe when she gets bigger Lucy and her could be friends. My advice to you is to be really really really patient. I can't tell you how many times I said I was taking Lucy to the pound or how I had hoped she would run away and never come back. But finally she has calmed down, for the most part, but it took her over a year to get that way. So good luck. If you ever need help with her we would be happy to dog sit! Also we are going to have to come over and visit the new puppy.
Post a Comment