Last Saturday, the girls and I headed up to Park City for a little shopping!! We met up at the outlets that afternoon, did some shopping, and then grabbed dinner at Red Rock. After dinner we went to the Gateway for a little more shopping, dessert at Applebee's, and then saw "Bride Wars." I love my girls and I love shopping so it was the perfect night! (Thanks Wendy and Terry for letting Ryker sleep over so I could have a night out.)Jen, Katie, Me, and Annalee with some of our purchases.
Katie and me with some beautiful (?) hats.
Annalee, Jaymie, Katie, Beckee, Jen, and me at the shoe store
Me and Jaymie stopping for a quick drink at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
Jaymie, Katie , and Annalee at Red Rock
Beckee, Jen, and me at dinner
The girls in Park City
Dessert at Applebee's
4 comments:
I'm not so sure about the picture at the shoe store. I look so ROUND! That was so fun! I'm glad we went!
That was so fun. I love my face at applesbees, Couldnt even wait for a picture before I dove into dessert.
I want to have a grils night out with you! I know I missed my chance last month but I really want to have one when I come home next!! Or you could just come to Vegas!!! Cute puppy by the way.... it makes me want one!
Fun girls night! Who could ask for more? Shopping, dessert...you girls know what you are doing!
I think your new dog is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. Way to jump on the pet wagon. You are going to love it.
Post a Comment