A sad day is quickly approaching... On Tuesday, my cousin Jeniece, who is also my very BEST friend and like a sister to me, will be packing her bags and heading to the Land Down Under with her husband, Leif, for a few more years of schooling.
I am so proud of Jen and all that she has accomplished. She has done so much with her life and has helped so many people. Jen has always been there for me, through the good and the bad, and has helped me pick up the pieces of my life on several occasions. I have so many incredible memories with her. She has always been my "go-to girl" and has let me drag her on a countless number of blind dates and wild and crazy adventures throughout the years. I can truly say I would not be the person I am today without her. She is always there when I need advice or a shoulder to cry on. She is the best friend I could ever ask for! Jeniece is such an amazing person and I am going to miss her so much.
(I'm gonna miss you too, Leif! Take good care of my girl!)
Me, Jen, and Leif
I love you guys!! I'm gonna miss you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment