Monday, February 9, 2009

Ryker's Special Drink

I got Mexican takeout for dinner tonight since I was too tired to cook after snow blowing all the stupid snow off my driveway (Kym, tell Jared thanks again for helping me, I would have never finished without his help.) Anyway, we quickly ate our dinner and I went into my bedroom to change my clothes. I come back out and took a big sip of my drink... Only to discover Ryker has filled my cup with hot sauce!! So instead of a nice, big gulp of Dr. Pepper I got a mouthful of HOT SAUCE! I about died! My mouth and throat were burning and I nearly threw up!! IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! I love my child and all the wonderful things he does! Good thing he is so dang cute!

5 comments:

Wehrle said...

Oh no!!! YUCK!! Those sneaky kids! Why do they always think that is so funny?!!
I am thinking about coming home next week while lance has tests all week, I will let you know if I decide to and we can get together!! I would love to see you and that funny little Ryker!

Mike and Katie said...

That is hilarious! I can't help but smile everytime I read your blog. Thank you for keeping me entertained!

Becker Family said...

Funny! It reminds me of the time that I was trying to get pregnant and had left a urine sample (for an ovulation test) on my bathroom counter. The kids were tucked nicely in bed until John decided he had to go to the bathroom. I got a phone call and left the urine unattended. He decided to drink my urine sample!! Ben said he went running into the other bathroom yelling, "Yucky! Yucky!"

Kym said...

That is something I would expect out of an adult(as a prank of course)That little stinker is a little smarter than you think. TOo funny. I will tell Jared thanks, that was the heaviest snow I have ever shoveled. Im glad he got to you before you got too far.

Jill said...

I am sure my lovely grandchild would never do anything like that!!