Monday, September 28, 2009

Soccer Star

Ryker started playing soccer this fall and is LOVING it!! He is quite the soccer stud and takes it very serious. He loves it and is going to be very sad when the season is over. Ryker's team is probably the best team in the league and would be even better if they didn't steal the ball from their own team!! It's pretty funny... They all want to be the one who scores the goal so they push each other out of the way and steal it from each other. It's quite entertaining!!!!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I didn't know he started soccer! I bet he is the best and cutest one out there! When are his games, we would love to come!

Heidi said...

what a little stud he is! He is so dang cute, that is hillarious that they fight over the ball just to score, funny

Thoma Lee & Ron Olsen said...

We should have a Thanksgiving Soccer game - what do you think? Ryker is too cute....I mean handsome!

jeniece said...

awww. . . i think tiny soccer cleats are adorable. give him a squeeze from me!